It is estimated that every year around 5.3 million people die in the world in general from air pollution, and other medical problems due to the cause - starting with breathing difficulties in the elderly and more serious diseases in the respiratory, heart, digestive system and more.
The identification stock for the development of such diseases are in different closed air environments, a vehicle with a great space serving as a breeding ground for the growth and proliferation of biological water within the vehicle's air conditioning system.
The water that may develop in air conditioning is a wide variety of mycotins and parts that participate in "mycotins" (difficult substances in Asians, especially in people with allergies and asthma, bacteria, fungi of all kinds, bacteria, bacteria, bacteria, bacteria, bacteria, bacteria, bacteria, bacteria, many bacteria, bacteria of all kinds).
The company has developed over several years, a unique filter (based on patents) that can filter about 89% of traveling bacteria and mold.
1. A team performed a clinical study at Shaare Zedek Hospital.
2. Taxological examination was checked and approved by the Ministry of Health.
3. Consultation in the microbiology laboratory.
4. Consultation in a virological laboratory.
5. The filter was adapted to the central air conditioning system of the hospital.